192.168.01 – The network settings and WiFi is usually causing many doubts in the users more lay people on the subject. This usually happens due to the fact when the wireless internet is installed in your house, often the operator does not provide any information about the change of access to the WiFi.
Needless to say, change the WiFi password and make changes in other network configurations are not as difficult, though some require certain knowledge about so you do not encounter problems. Access to the settings is usually done through the IP number.
- How to Change Wi-Fi Password
Do you mean this (192.168.01) number?
The number of IP, often portrayed as 192.168.01, maybe the address that will be used to access areas the configuration of the modem internet or wireless.
Each company or manufacturer modem has a number of different ip, being one of the most commonly cited just above.
To access the IP address to make the desired changes on the network, you need to enter it in the correct form, with all the points and numbers.
If this typing is not done correctly, you will not be able to make any password change or availability of the internet.
- Also checkout another article:-10.0.0.0.1 – 10.0.0.1 Admin Login IP Address [Authorized]
How to identify if this is your IP?
The 192.168.01 is one of the many IP numbers that exist on the internet, but this may not be related to its shape. To know which is the address that is made available for your access, it is possible to identify two different ways:
- Looking at the device: the model usually contains the information necessary for its use and care, bring the link or IP access to the settings of wi-fi internet. It should be identified on a label next to the login access to the area of adjustments.
- Seeking on the computer: if the aa tag doesn’t already exist, it is possible to find the number of IP through the computer. On a machine connected to the network, click on the internet icon with the right button and go to the option “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Then click on the current connection, and note in the “Details” the information related to the IPv4 Default Gateway.
Where to access the configuration area?
The area of network configuration must be accessed through a browser that is compatible with the provider of the internet. Give preference to applications such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Windows Explorer.
Although Microsoft Edge is available for Windows 10, avoid its use in this case, because it may not be compatible with the function.
It is worth mentioning that the computer needs to be the main network. To do this, you can connect the PC or Notebook pc with the network cable next to the shape, this way there will not be any restriction.
Type the IP number of your network on the tab of the browser, a window will open requesting the access password which is usually the default “admin” for login and “admin” for the password.
After you access the configuration area, make the desired changes such as changing the password and restriction of bandwidth to certain devices within the network.