Jio Network is the new trendsetter in India. Every Network Operator gets sweat after seeing the Jio Offers. Who are not have 4G smartphones we suggest please take the Jiofi Dongle or Jio Dongle 2 or Jiofi 2 or Jiofi 3 wifi hotspot device. The Jiofi device will be available at Digital Express or Jio Digital Life stores.
I am using the Jiofi device from September 2016 onwards. I am completely satisfied with Jio Dongle 2. The battery capacity of the Jiofi 2 device is 2300mAh. The charging will get 7hours maximum. Make Video and HD Voice calls, send SMS and set up even (5+1) Audio & (3+1) Video conference calls with the Jio4GVoice App. Now we can see the information regarding on Jiofi Configuration.
Jiofi 3 or Jiofi Settings Configuration in jiofi.local.html
A lot of citizens are buying the Jiofi device. So many dudes are facing problems on how to check the battery status, How to check Data Usage, How to Access the Memory Card Slot in Jiofi 2, and How to Change the Password of Jiofi Mifi or Jiofi Settings. Here we will give brief details about on the above questions.
- 220.127.116.11.1 Admin Login IP Address
How to Check Battery Status in Jio Dongle
- Everyone must go through this URL http://jiofi.local.html
- If anyone should not type http:// the site is not opening in your system.
- After login into the URL. You can click on “Device Details”.
- After clicking on that option you can see “Battery Level”.
- In that Battery Level option, you can see how much charging will be available.
How to Change Jiofi Password
- First of all, you can know your Jio Dongle Password. The Password will be available at the side of your Jio Dongle 2 box or open the backside panel then remove the battery. The Password will be shown to you.
- Now come to the point of how to change the password.
- Logon into jiofi.local.html (So many aspirants can type jio.local.html it is wrong)
- Click on the Login button. Then type username as “administrator” and password as “administrator”
- Come to Settings>WiFi>Security Key.
- In the Security Key field type your new password. Select the Channel Mode as Manual.
- Click on Apply Button. Your Settings will be updated.
How to Use Storage Slot in Jiofi 3
- In Jiofi 2 Dongle storage slot will be available. How can you use it?
- First of all, you can upload the music files to the microSD card.
- Then insert the Memory card into the Jio Dongle.
- Again you can go to jiofi.local.html login.
- Come to Setting > Storage >
- Enable the Storage Account. Choose the Storage Username and Password. Click on Apply button.
- You can type this URL http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html
- Then you can access your memory card on your PC or Laptop.
Caution: If anyone is not to change other than these above-mentioned details. If you forget the Password or Username. Open the back panel and press the reset button.