How To Factory Reset JioFi Settings:- If you are having trouble connecting to the internet or want to reset your JioFi router settings to default, then you can follow this step-by-step guide.
Factory resetting your router can help resolve many common issues, and it is a fairly simple process. This article will walk you through the steps required to Factory Reset JioFi Router Settings.
- Fix Roblox Error Code 267
- 192.168.0.1 – Login Admin
- The Best 5 Free Voice Recorder Apps For Android
- How To Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy S8
What Is Factory Reset?
A factory reset is reverting a device to its original state. Your device’s settings, applications, and data will be erased. Factory resetting is often used as a troubleshooting step when dealing with technical issues.
Why Factory Reset Your JioFi Router Settings?
There are a few reasons why you might want to factory reset your JioFi router settings.
- If you are experiencing connectivity issues, a factory reset may help fix the problem.
- If you have forgotten your password or if you want to change your password, a factory reset will allow you to do so.
- Factory resetting will also allow you to remove any custom settings or applications installed on your JioFi router.
How to Factory Reset JioFi Router Settings:
To do a factory reset on your JioFi router, you will need to follow these steps:
- Disconnect the power adapter from the JioFi router.
- Remove the back cover of the JioFi router.
- Locate the reset button on the board and use a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the reset button for 15 seconds.
- Reconnect the power adapter to the JioFi router and wait for it to power on.
- Once the JioFi router is powered on, the factory reset process will complete.
Factory resetting your JioFi router is a simple process that can be completed in a few minutes. This can be a helpful troubleshooting step if you are experiencing connectivity issues or want to remove any custom settings or applications from your JioFi router.
What Next After Factory Reset?
- If you have forgotten your password, you must log in with the default password, which is written on the back of your router.
- If you want to change your password, you can log into the router settings page.
- Once you have logged in, you can change your password by going to the “Administration” tab and selecting “Password.” Enter your new password in the “New Password” field and click “Save.”
What If the Factory Reset Didn’t Work?
If you have followed the steps above and are still having issues, you can try contacting JioFi customer support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and determine if there is anything else that can be done.
We hope this article has helped you to Factory Reset JioFi Router Settings. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact JioFi customer support. They will be more than happy to help you out.