Many of us love to use mobile applications on the big screen. But using a google application on a PC is not an easy task. You need an emulator to install the app. Now several emulators can be found on the internet. But it is a hassle for sure for many people.
But This time, Google entered the field, and back in September 2021, Google released its ARC Welder. The Chrome app will allow you to use Apps from Google play stores using Chrome web browsers. Though the application was launched to experiment in the beginning, later, Google made it available for everyone.
In this article, I will tell you How to run Arc Welder on Pc? But before that, you need to know more about the application.
ARC Welder: What is it?
The ARC Welder application lets you run a mobile application on your PC’s Google Chrome browser of your pc no matter what OS you use. The tool was created for developers to see how their app works, but later the concept became so popular that Google allowed everyone to download it. Whatever the concept was, the tool is used as an alternative to complicated emulators. And what is more interesting is you do not need to install an app to use it.
How Does Arc Welder Work?
The way Arc Welder work is pretty interesting. It is not an emulator or software that can be run on the Google Chrome browser. So, to use it, you have to install the extension. Once you install the tool, it will ask you to use your disk space to create folders. After its finishes the early steps, you will have to choose a folder and adjust the tool according to your choice. Once the whole process is done, find an app you want to use on your pc, and you are all done. Now, if you are getting confused, read how to use Arc Welder on pc.
How to use Arc Welder?
The steps are simple
- Install the latest version of the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
- Now run the ARC Welder tool. You can download it from the Google Chrome Store.
- Download a third-party app that you want to use on your PC.
- Navigate the file and open it.
- The process will ask you to choose between “Phone” or “Tablet” mode. Select whatever you like.
- Now, hit the “Launch App” button, and it will start automatically.
If you find the steps confusing, learn How to run Arc Welder on Pc? First. Once you install the tool in your Chrome browser, you can use the app properly.
Installation Process of Arc Welder On PC
- Download Arc Welder on your PC and install the tool.
- Once it is installed, the application will launch automatically.
- Click on the “ADD TO CHROME” button on the right side of the window.
- Let your chrome browser identify the extension and its compatibility. Once the process is done, it will ask for confirmation.
- “App Launcher Chrome” will be shown on your PC’s taskbar.
- Now open the “App Launcher Chrome” application and launch Arc Welder by clicking on it.
- A window will pop up with a welcome message. Now click on the “Choose” button.
- Now select a folder for your application and click on ok.
You are all set. Now follow our guide as mentioned above to download and use an apk file on your pc without installing it.
Pros and Cons of Arc Welder
As we said, it is an experimental concept with some advantages and disadvantages. Here I am sharing my opinion. You can also share your points once you learn How to run Arc Welder on Pc?
|The application is the best replacement for an emulator. Both the installation and method of use are simple. Does not require the installation of any app.||Only Third-party app files can be installed as Google Play Store does not allow downloading any of its apps on a pc. The tool is based on Android 4.4, so it is mandatory to use an app that supports android 4.4 or above. It is not easy to provide instruction to Arc Welder using keyboard shortcuts.|
Now many emulators can provide better service than Arc Welder. But one thing we cannot deny is that Google develops the tool, and nothing can be more secure than the Google application. Though the tool has a few back draws, who knows, maybe Google will launch an upgraded version tomorrow morning.