Jiofi.Local.html/index.html Login Settings on Jiofi Mifi wifi hotspot, How to Jiofi Password Change, Storage Slot Access, How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage Status at 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l…..
Jio Network is the new trend seller in India. Every Network Operator gets sweaty after seeing the Jio Offers. The JIO CEO Mr Mukesh Ambani given unlimited calls, internet and SMS up to 31st March 2018. We will expect may be the offer can be extended. Jiofi settings will be done in 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l or jiofi.local.html site. If we have to know any information on extending the offer we will update our blog.
- How to Watch Netflix with Someone Online
- How to Unblock YouTube Videos
- 192.168.0.1 – Login Admin
- How to Reset JioFi ?
How to Configure Jiofi Settings in jiofi.local.html
A lot of citizens are buying the Jiofi device. So many dudes are facing problems on how to check the battery status, How to check Data Usage, How to Access the Memory Card Slot in Jiofi 2, and How to Change the Password of Jiofi Mifi or Jiofi Settings. Here we will give brief details about the above questions.
How to Check Battery Status in Jio Dongle 2
- Everyone must go through this URL 192.168.1.1 or http://jiofi.local.html
- If anyone should not type http:// the site is not opening in your system.
- After login into the URL. You can click on “Device Details”.
- After clicking on that option you can see “Battery Level”.
- In that Battery Level option, you can see how much charging will be available.
How to Change Jiofi Password
- First of all, you can know your Jio Dongle Password. The Password will be available on the side of your Jio Dongle 2 box open the backside panel then remove the battery. The Password will be shown to you.
- Now come to the point of how to change the password.
- Login into 192.168.1.1 or jiofi.local.html (So many aspirants can type jio.local.html it is wrong)
- Click on the Login button. Then type username as “administrator” and password as “administrator”
- Come to Settings>WiFi>Security Key.
- In the Security Key field type your new password. Select the Channel Mode as Manual.
- Click on Apply Button. Your Settings will be updated.
How to Use Storage Slot in Jiofi 3
- In Jiofi 2 Dongle storage slot will be available. How can you use it?
- First of all, you can upload the music files to the microSD card.
- Then insert the Memory card into the Jio Dongle.
- Again you can go to jiofi.local.html login.
- Come to Setting > Storage >
- Enable the Storage Account. Choose the Storage Username and Password. Click on Apply button.
- You can type this URL http://jiofi.local.html
- Then you can access your memory card in your PC or Laptop.
Actually, JIO was 1st started in Himachal Pradesh state and as well as now launched in all the States in India. If who are not have 4G smartphones we suggest please take the Jiofi Dongle or Jio Dongle 2 or Jiofi 2 or Jiofi 3 wifi hotspot device. The Jiofi device will be available at Digital Express or Jio Digital Life stores. The cost of the wifi hotspot dongle is just Rs.1999/- only. Now Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan’s offer will be running now with RC309 and the RC509 offer will be valid for 3months. For Recharge 309/- you can get 1 GB Mobile Data per day up to 3 months and for RC509 everyone can get 2GB mobile data per day for up to 3 months.
I am using the Jiofi device from September 2016 onwards. I am completely satisfied with Jio Dongle 2. The battery capacity of the Jiofi 2 device is 2300mAh. The charging will get 7 hours maximum. Make Video and HD Voice calls, send SMS and set up even (5+1) Audio & (3+1) Video conference calls with the Jio4GVoice App. Now we can see the information regarding Jiofi Configuration.
Caution: If anyone not to change other than these above mentioned details. If you forget the Password or Username. Open the back panel a press the reset button.
Setup Jiofi Password Change Username by logging jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l
Setup your Jiofi Password, Jiofi Username Change to your Wifi Hotspot device by logging into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l or 192.168.1.1……
This Jiofi is a wireless hotspot device which can be used at any place and at any time. It is featured a rechargeable battery so you can charge it when you are not using Jiofi. Nevertheless, with the help of jiofi, even if you are not a user of jio but still you can do free calling by downloading a jio voice app and connecting its network with the jiofi then you will get an authority to avail jio free calling services. Now we can see the Procedure on Jiofi Mifi Settings, Jiofi Password Change and Jiofi Username by signing in into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l
How to setup Jiofi Router by logging jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l
The major step of configuring is to login into ‘http://jiofi.local.html’ or you can also use this prescribed login link for configuring the Jiofi dongle – ‘192.168.1.1’ or ‘192.168.l.l’. When you do login with the help of admin-password that is coded on your Jiofi dongle then You can easily adapt in the operation function of the user interface which will help you to change various amenities such as wifi passwords, Broadcasting SSIDs, connection settings and much more.
Please note that “while configuring your jio dongle then kindly connect your jiofi connection with your laptop/computer on which you are doing all such activity”.
How to choose a new username and Jiofi Password in 192.168.1.1
As we have already discussed the procedure of getting login into the jiofi.local.html IP Address. Now, you can easily change the username and the jiofi password or jiofi wifi password within few seconds. Here are some steps to be followed for accomplishing your task.
- First of all login to the router’s dashboard.
- Then click on the Setting option.
- Thereafter, you just have to Tap on the WIFI menu where you can easily change your router’s password, username and wifi password.
- Please notice that your WIFI security should be fixed to ‘WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK’. Along with the ‘Wireless encryption type must be set to ‘AES+TKIP’.
- Now, you just have to enter your current password in the security key holder and then in the second security key holder, you have to enter your new password.
Hence these are the very simple steps which a user has to follow for changing the username and jiofi password in jiofi.local.html.
Now, jio has become a well-known brand with which so many companies and users showing their interest due to the facilities provided by jio. As we know that Jio can only be used by those users who are using 4g android devices. So, for filling the space between the jio users and non-users of jio brought one more new technology namely JIOFI which is a personal hotspot that plays the role of Wifi.
How to Change Jiofi Broadcasting SSID, Security Key at jiofi.local.html
Procedure for Changing Jiofi Broadcasting SSID, Username, Password and Security Key at jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1….
Technically JioFi is a wi-fi router in the form of a portable broadband dongle but in reality, it is a personalised hotspot for its users. JioFi can be connected to multiple devices which can further allow different users to enjoy 4G-high speed internet through a Wi-Fi hotspot. It can connect 30 or more devices with one USB. JioFi is small, portable and easy to carry. A lot of Jiofi users are getting excited to change the Jiofi Broadcasting SSID or username or security key. Let us take a look on it….
The process to Change Jiofi Broadcasting SSID at jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- Open your browser and type the URL: http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1 and then press enter
- Select the Login button on the browser screen’s top right.
- Enter User ID – administrator and Password – administrator then click on login.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings under the settings tab.
- Enter the new user name in the SSID field and if you want you can also change the password from the next password field.
- You have successfully changed the Broadcasting SSID of your JioFi.
How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage in 192.168.1.1?
Now here is the procedure to know how to know your Jiofi Battery Percentage status by logging into Jiofi’s official website. The process is as follows…..
- Connect your device to JioFi to your PC or Laptop.
- Open your browser and type jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 and enter
- On the opened page in the middle of the 3rd column, you would find “Device Details”.
- Click on it. Then you can again find the “Battery Percentage” mentioned.
How to Use Jiofi Router?
You can use JioFi, anytime anywhere. If your smartphone is not 4G enabled then you cannot use 4G mobile data but with JioFi you can. You can use a JioFi hotspot to connect your laptop or mobile to the place of your choice. And since it comes with multiple devices connect feature, you can use it on your phone, laptop or PC and even on Smart TVs. There is enough WiFi coverage, and the portability feature adds value and comfort to the user experience.